· All advertisements are subject to approval of the Editor, PSP ACADEMY (Publisher) who reserves the right to reject or cancel any ad at any time.
· All advertisements are accepted and published by Publisher on the warranty of the agency and advertiser that both are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
· In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Publisher, its officers, agents and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement or plagiarism.
· Publisher will not be liable for any failure to publish any advertisement accepted by Publisher; however, Publisher shall use its reasonable efforts to place such advertisement in subsequent available space.
· All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature
· Any references to Publisher or its products or services in advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser or agency is subject to Publisher’s written approval for such use.
· Publishers are not responsible for incidental or consequential damage for errors in displaying or printing an ad.
· Publishers may change the terms set forth herein at any time, provided that no such change applies to ads whose closing date precedes the announcement of the change.
· In the event of non-payment, Publisher reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are past due and payable to Publisher.
· Advertisers represent and warrant that all advertisements and products they advertise are compliant with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in the country.
· Any use of Publisher’s trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from a Publisher website must be approved in advance by Publisher. Publisher does not endorse or support any product or organization linked to its website, nor is Publisher responsible for the content of any website promoted in any advertisement appearing at a Publisher website.
· All advertisements in PSP ACADEMY served on article pages are served on a random basis, The random placement does not permit any commercial ad to be targeted to any specific article or any specific user or groups of users. Advertisers have no advance knowledge of and no control over ad placement. Neither the Publisher nor its publications endorse any company, product, or service.